Wednesday, 02 May 2007

The End is Nigh

Dear readers, 97 days have passed since I´ve left South Africa. This morning Lloyd has taken the plane to Caracas, Venezuela and tonight I catch the plane back to Sao Paulo, Brazil. I am on my way back... I land back in Cape Town on the 5th of May. Looking back at everything we´ve experienced along the way, it has definitely been a most excellent adventure! I am sure that the experiences will stay with me for the rest of my life shaping my years to come. I have really enjoyed keeping this humble electronic journal these past three months and I hope you have enjoyed reading about our adventures. I wish that they can, in some small way, inspire you to pursue dreams of your own. Lloyd has taken over the duties now and will chronicle his further adventures over the next month. So stay tuned... Love Neil

3 comments:

The Mother Hybrid said...

Hey daar,

Ja, dit was excellent om heeltyd te lees van wat julle alles aanvang. Dus moet ek dankie ook sê daarvoor! Ek kon agterkom dit moes 'n ongelooflike experience gewees het en ek's seker baie van ons is baie jaloers daarop dat ons nie dieselfde ondervinding kon kry nie.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Anonymous said...

Hi Neil,

Was baie fun en interessant om jou blog te volg oor die afgelope paar weke! Thanks vir jou moeite om ons almal op die hoogte te hou met als wat julle aangevang het!

Gaan seker 'n bietjie van 'n bummer wees om terug te kom net so mooi betyds vir die kaapse winter.. ;)

Veilig terug vlieg!

Groete,
Martin

Neil said...

Dit was ´n plesier.

Ja, ek dink die Kaapse winter gaan nogals ´n aanpassing wees, maar ek is gewapen met SO baie alpaca uitrustings dat ek dink ek sal wen!